NURSING SERVICES AT HOME
- Clinical Management at Home.
- Certified and Trained Nurse for Home Care.
- ICU Experienced Nurses provide Home Nursing Care.
We gather information about a patient’s physiological, psychological,sociological and spiritual status with help from a Registered Nurse. Nursing assessments are used to identify current and future patient care needs.
Our Nursing Head and Coordinator is well experienced in Corporate Hospitals and Home Care Organizations They visit personally for Initial Assessment of Patient at Home.
The six classic vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, respiration, height, and weight) are reviewed on regular basis.
- Elderly Patient Care
- Tracheostomy Management
- UTI care and Urinary catheterization
- Respiratory Care.and COPD
- Cardiac Care and Cerebrovascular accident or Cerebral attack patient
- Post Operative Patient Care
- Wound Care and Bedsores Management.
- Cancer and Palliative Care.
- Medical Short Service in Emergency
Battling contaminants ( Bacteria, Germs, Virus) is important in room sterilization, In Icosano we take care of patient rooms to minimize infection. There are various ways of doing sterilization but we use safest and latest chemical to sterilize patient room along with Hospital Furniture. We do no use harmful gases.
Room Sterilization by Fumigation Process before the patient comes from Hospital.